Seedlip, the world's first distilled non-alcoholic spirits.
A sophisticated, warm, citrus blend using three varieties of Mediterranean Orange, Lemon peel, Ginger & Lemongrass distillates with the cool prickle of Japanese Sansho Peppercorn.
Solving the dilemma of ‘what to drink when you're not drinking'.
Fill a Glass full of Ice 50ml Seedlip Grove, Top with Indian Tonic Garnish with an Orange Twist.
Type: Non alcoholic
Brand name: Seedlip
Ingredients: Water, Natural Botanical Distillates and Extracts, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Acid: Citric Acid
No artificial flavours
Suitable for vegetarians
Bottle size: 70cl
Environment friendly best wishes
100% plastic free. That means all our packaging is biodegradable & we ensure no single use plastic.
- The glass wine bottles are easy to recycle at your local bottle bank.
The Inner Protective Cardboard Bottle ‘Sleeve’
- We use a Flexi-Hex ® cardboard sleeve to protect the bottle from knocks and bumps in transit.
- The Flexi-Hex sleeve is plastic-free and made from 100% recycled material.
- The PVA adhesive is non-toxic and under the right conditions will biodegrade in 6 weeks.
- The product itself can be reused up to 5 times.
- Flexi-Hex breaks down and biodegrades readily, is non-toxic and is made of recycled material, which has a lower carbon footprint than using virgin cardboard.
The Outer Cardboard Postal Box
- Our postal box is digitally printed paperboard made from a renewable resource.
- Our packaging supplier provides a certified chain of custody as a guarantee of a verifiably sustainable packaging supply chain.
We’re still trying to make our carbon footprint even smaller & in the future we aim to
- Ensure the fulfilment warehouse that packages your order runs on renewable energy.
- Introduce an easy way for you to choose an emissions free postage option.
If you have any further ideas, product suggestions etc, on how we can make our offering even more environmentally friendly, please get in contact