IWSC Gold Medal winning Gin created with grapes that are surplus to the supermarket supply chain.
Created with Foxhole Spirit’s mission of producing premium spirits with a focus on using otherwise unused resources.
HYKE's one-of-a-kind flavour is made using a unique botanical blend of grape spirit, juniper, myrrh, nigella seed, rooibos, cumin, bay leaf, green cardamom, black cardamom, coriander, angelica root, angelic seed, orris root, licorice root, aniseed, and lemon zest.
HYKE Gin is bottled in a modern take on the traditional Gin bottle, inspired by the geometric patterns of traditional African textiles.
HYKE Gin is made in England using a sustainably sourced grape spirit
Delightful, superb complexity; a nose of zesty citrus peel and coriander leads onto flavours of vanilla, resinous juniper and cedar wood, and a long complex finish.
Type: Gin Super Premium
Brand name: HYKE
Bottle size: 70cl
"Delightful, Superb Complexity," HYKE is a Gold medal winner at the International Wine & Spirit Competition.
Environment friendly best wishes
100% plastic free. That means all our packaging is biodegradable & we ensure no single use plastic.
- The glass wine bottles are easy to recycle at your local bottle bank.
The Inner Protective Cardboard Bottle ‘Sleeve’
- We use a Flexi-Hex ® cardboard sleeve to protect the bottle from knocks and bumps in transit.
- The Flexi-Hex sleeve is plastic-free and made from 100% recycled material.
- The PVA adhesive is non-toxic and under the right conditions will biodegrade in 6 weeks.
- The product itself can be reused up to 5 times.
- Flexi-Hex breaks down and biodegrades readily, is non-toxic and is made of recycled material, which has a lower carbon footprint than using virgin cardboard.
The Outer Cardboard Postal Box
- Our postal box is digitally printed paperboard made from a renewable resource.
- Our packaging supplier provides a certified chain of custody as a guarantee of a verifiably sustainable packaging supply chain.
We’re still trying to make our carbon footprint even smaller & in the future we aim to
- Ensure the fulfilment warehouse that packages your order runs on renewable energy.
- Introduce an easy way for you to choose an emissions free postage option.
If you have any further ideas, product suggestions etc, on how we can make our offering even more environmentally friendly, please get in contact