DeliveryNext day, 48 hours tracked or Specific day See delivery details
AssistanceGet help buying Contact us
One of the oldest distilleries in Scotland, established in 1779. The barley is still hand turned by the Maltman using the traditional wooden malt shovel.
A lemon and honey bouquet with the distinctive Bowmore smokiness. Warm and delicious on the palate with subtle dark chocolate flavours.
Type: Scottish Malt
Brand name: Bowmore
Bottle size: 70cl
Environment friendly best wishes
100% plastic free. That means all our packaging is biodegradable & we ensure no single use plastic.
- The glass wine bottles are easy to recycle at your local bottle bank.
The Inner Protective Cardboard Bottle ‘Sleeve’
- We use a Flexi-Hex ® cardboard sleeve to protect the bottle from knocks and bumps in transit.
- The Flexi-Hex sleeve is plastic-free and made from 100% recycled material.
- The PVA adhesive is non-toxic and under the right conditions will biodegrade in 6 weeks.
- The product itself can be reused up to 5 times.
- Flexi-Hex breaks down and biodegrades readily, is non-toxic and is made of recycled material, which has a lower carbon footprint than using virgin cardboard.
The Outer Cardboard Postal Box
- Our postal box is digitally printed paperboard made from a renewable resource.
- Our packaging supplier provides a certified chain of custody as a guarantee of a verifiably sustainable packaging supply chain.
We’re still trying to make our carbon footprint even smaller & in the future we aim to
- Ensure the fulfilment warehouse that packages your order runs on renewable energy.
- Introduce an easy way for you to choose an emissions free postage option.
If you have any further ideas, product suggestions etc, on how we can make our offering even more environmentally friendly, please get in contact