DeliveryNext day, 48 hours tracked or Specific day See delivery details
AssistanceGet help buying Contact us
This wonderful white non-vintage Champagne created by Bollinger is produced in France's Champagne region.
Family run, steeped in tradition and famous for its location in the Grand Cru village of Ay in the Vallee de la Marne, Bollinger adheres to its quality charter which ensures huge demand. Powerful, sophisticated and complex defines the style of Maison Bollinger.
Since 1911 this Special Cuvee has always been "special" and makes for the perfect accompaniment to a simple and meaningful moment.
Using grapes from over 85% Grands and Premiers Crus, roasted apples and peaches combine with pear, brioche and walnuts to create the perfect pairing with prawn, crayfish, parmesan and good cured ham.
DetailsType: Champagne White NV
Primary grape: Pinot Noir
Secondary grape: Chardonnay
Bottle size: 75cl
Environment friendly best wishes
100% plastic free. That means all our packaging is biodegradable & we ensure no single use plastic.
- The glass wine bottles are easy to recycle at your local bottle bank.
The Inner Protective Cardboard Bottle ‘Sleeve’
- We use a Flexi-Hex ® cardboard sleeve to protect the bottle from knocks and bumps in transit.
- The Flexi-Hex sleeve is plastic-free and made from 100% recycled material.
- The PVA adhesive is non-toxic and under the right conditions will biodegrade in 6 weeks.
- The product itself can be reused up to 5 times.
- Flexi-Hex breaks down and biodegrades readily, is non-toxic and is made of recycled material, which has a lower carbon footprint than using virgin cardboard.
The Outer Cardboard Postal Box
- Our postal box is digitally printed paperboard made from a renewable resource.
- Our packaging supplier provides a certified chain of custody as a guarantee of a verifiably sustainable packaging supply chain.
We’re still trying to make our carbon footprint even smaller & in the future we aim to
- Ensure the fulfilment warehouse that packages your order runs on renewable energy.
- Introduce an easy way for you to choose an emissions free postage option.
If you have any further ideas, product suggestions etc, on how we can make our offering even more environmentally friendly, please get in contact