GIVEAWAY. SEND A FREE BEER
Missing your mates? Send a bottle of Camden Hells lager to a friend - for free.
To celebrate our recent launch & say thank you to everyone who's supported this small brand so far, we'd like to let every one of you send a beer to a friend on us - all you need to do is pay the postage.
And with Social Bottle, rather than just attaching a boring gift note, you can send a personal / funny / thoughtful video message as standard. So get giving!
To claim your free beer, just:
- Follow @social.bottle on Instagram
- Go to the link in our bio, use the discount code FREEBEER and send a friend a large bottle of Hells lager on us (UK postage only)
- Don't forget to record your video message. You will receive a link to record your message in your order confirmation email.
T&Cs: Offer ends midnight on 30/04/21 or while stock lasts.
Open to UK residents aged 18 and over only. This giveaway is in no way administered, endorsed or associated with Facebook.
What is Hells? Thanks for asking.
Hells is the lovechild of two favourite German beer styles - Helles and Pilsner.
Classic, crisp and refreshing.
Hops: Perle, Hallertauer Tradition
Ingredients: Malted Barley, Wheat, Hops, Water, Yeast
Place of provenance: Brewed & bottled in London by Camden town brewery
Brand name: Camden Hells Lager
Bottle size: 660ml
Suitable for vegetarians + vegans.
Environment friendly best wishes
100% plastic free. That means all our packaging is biodegradable & we ensure no single use plastic.
- The glass wine bottles are easy to recycle at your local bottle bank.
The Inner Protective Cardboard Bottle ‘Sleeve’
- We use a Flexi-Hex ® cardboard sleeve to protect the bottle from knocks and bumps in transit.
- The Flexi-Hex sleeve is plastic-free and made from 100% recycled material.
- The PVA adhesive is non-toxic and under the right conditions will biodegrade in 6 weeks.
- The product itself can be reused up to 5 times.
- Flexi-Hex breaks down and biodegrades readily, is non-toxic and is made of recycled material, which has a lower carbon footprint than using virgin cardboard.
The Outer Cardboard Postal Box
- Our postal box is digitally printed paperboard made from a renewable resource.
- Our packaging supplier provides a certified chain of custody as a guarantee of a verifiably sustainable packaging supply chain.
We’re still trying to make our carbon footprint even smaller & in the future we aim to
- Ensure the fulfilment warehouse that packages your order runs on renewable energy.
- Introduce an easy way for you to choose an emissions free postage option.
If you have any further ideas, product suggestions etc, on how we can make our offering even more environmentally friendly, please get in contact