In Treviso, Prosecco's heartland', the locals have a motto to describe their home - 'marca gioiosa et amorosa', it's a 'joyful and amorous' place. It inspired the Moretti Polegatto family when they needed a name for their Prosecco business. They've been making Prosecco for three generations and wanted a name that tied them to the land which had given them so much.
'Gioiosa' - 'joyful' was the perfect fit. Not least because it describes these bubbles.
Fresh. Fruity. They'll definitely provoke a joyous reaction in you. This is full of classic Prosecco flavour. Think white blossom, pear and peachy stone fruit. It's a delicious aperitif or party wine - and perfect with canapés.
PRODUCTION AREA - Prosecco is a typical wine of the Veneto region. The production area extends in the province of Treviso in the DOC area of Prosecco including the hills of morainic origin over the plain with medium-textured soils of alluvial origin
ALCOHOL CONTENT - 11% Vol
SUGAR CONTENT - 14 g/l
COLOR - Very pale straw yellow and a fine, persistent perlage
BOUQUET - The aroma is fruity and flowery with hints of ripe golden apple and small mountain flowers
TASTE - The dry, fresh and flavoursome sensation on the palate is followed by a fruity and harmonious aftertaste
PAIRING - excellent aperitif to accompany savouries. Ideal with steamed shellfish
SERVICE TEMPERATURE - 6-8° C
Environment friendly best wishes
100% plastic free. That means all our packaging is biodegradable & we ensure no single use plastic.
- The glass wine bottles are easy to recycle at your local bottle bank.
The Inner Protective Cardboard Bottle ‘Sleeve’
- We use a Flexi-Hex ® cardboard sleeve to protect the bottle from knocks and bumps in transit.
- The Flexi-Hex sleeve is plastic-free and made from 100% recycled material.
- The PVA adhesive is non-toxic and under the right conditions will biodegrade in 6 weeks.
- The product itself can be reused up to 5 times.
- Flexi-Hex breaks down and biodegrades readily, is non-toxic and is made of recycled material, which has a lower carbon footprint than using virgin cardboard.
The Outer Cardboard Postal Box
- Our postal box is digitally printed paperboard made from a renewable resource.
- Our packaging supplier provides a certified chain of custody as a guarantee of a verifiably sustainable packaging supply chain.
We’re still trying to make our carbon footprint even smaller & in the future we aim to
- Ensure the fulfilment warehouse that packages your order runs on renewable energy.
- Introduce an easy way for you to choose an emissions free postage option.
If you have any further ideas, product suggestions etc, on how we can make our offering even more environmentally friendly, please get in contact